Technology Sonic Cleanse Facetherapy uses
This system’s revolutionary particle-free and non-invasive technology provides a painless and highly effective solution for the following skincare problems:
- Premature ageing
- Poor circulation
- Loss of firmness
- Sun damage
- Body lines
- Fine lines
Why Sonic Cleanse ?
It utilises targeted mechanical and electrical energy for outstanding results, offering a wide array of treatments for various skin needs. Skin is luxuriously treated without the discomfort of unpleasant crystals or chemicals.
Beyond Microdermabrasion. While many consider microdermabrasion the leading non-invasive cosmetic procedure, this system offers far more than the simple exfoliation that conventional microdermabrasion provides. Its targeted treatment immediately improves your skin’s texture, tone, and appearance in a pleasant and effective manner.
- Exfoliation Treatment A unique piezoelectric actuator blade converts electrical energy into mechanical energy to exfoliate and deeply cleanse the outer layer of the epidermis. This accelerates cell turnover for healthier and more beautiful skin.
- Intensive Moisture Treatment Ultrasonic action breaks down moisturising creams into smaller particles, making it easier to push moisture into the skin. Compression and decompression of tissues also improve hydration from the inside out — giving you softer, smoother texture with improved skin tone.
- Circulation Treatment Lack of nourishment may lead to pale and dull-looking skin. This system facilitates skin nourishment and renewal by stimulating and increasing blood flow to the skin’s surface — resulting in healthier skin that glows.
- Clearing Treatment Mechanical and thermal actions created by vibrations on the skin and underlying tissues also help remove melanin in the outer layers of the epidermis. This reduces age spots, sun damage, and other pigmenting problems.
- Purifying Treatment This cleansing, healing, and balancing treatment helps reduce blackheads and whiteheads to even out skin tone. Steps combine exfoliation, moisturising, and extraction for superior results.
- Anti-Ageing Treatment Also known as the “fountain of youth” treatment, oxygen and hydration rejuvenate damaged and ageing skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are addressed with a micro current to increase the production of collagen and elastin. Your skin is left smooth, glowing, and younger looking.
- Firming Treatment Plumps and deeply hydrates the outer layer of your skin, leaving it looking firm and toned.
- Lymphatic Drainage Treatment Helps rejuvenate and improve skin health by flushing and clearing fluids and impurities trapped within skin tissue.
When can I see results ?
On average, optimal results are achieved in five to eight sessions. At your consultation, treatment areas and the appropriate amount of sessions are discussed. Skin Master procedures must be done two to three weeks apart.