What is DermaLift?
DermaLift is a Korean-developed skin tightening procedure which uses an innovative injection technique to administer Dysport (Botulinum Toxin -‒ the main active ingredient in ‘Botox’).
During the procedure, Dysport is injected into the skin layer at specific points on the face, instead of into the facial muscles where Botox is usually administered, resulting in the stimulation of fibroblast cells within the skin layer. This causes collagen fibres to tighten, providing the skin with elasticity and lift.
DermaLift provides an instant face-lifting effect, achieving a fresher and younger outlook. Results will last up to 4 months, subjected to individual’s condition.
Who is a suitable candidate for DermaLift?
- Individuals in their twenties to thirties
- Individuals who want an instant non-surgical facelift with minimal downtime
What are the benefits?
- Reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Increased skin elasticity
- Firmer & tighter skin
- Improved circulation
- Toned and lifted facial contours
- Finer pores resulting in better skin condition
- Non-surgical facelift effect