WHAT IS FILLERS?
Fillers are flexible substances, commonly injectable hyaluronic acid/collagen that can be injected into the skin for a more youthful appearance and smoother skin. They are often used as a first line of defense against aging skin and are sometimes used in conjunction with other techniques for facial rejuvenation. The procedure is also popular among men and women alike as it is a minimally-invasive procedure with minimum downtime.
WHAT IS JUVÉDERM® VOLITE?
Juvéderm® VOLITE is a minimally invasive injectable treatment that delivers hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the skin, directly into the dermis layer. HA attracts water to hydrate skin, improves elasticity and reduces fine lines.
HA fillers are recognized to bring benefits to the skin by stimulating collagen production which leads to an improvement in overall skin quality. It can be used for the hands, face, neck and décolletage.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM JUVÉDERM® VOLITE?
- If you have dry skin; or
- skin that is oily on the surface but dehydrated underneath; or
- wish to maintain your skin quality and enhance general skin health; or
- have undergone laser and or other heat generating procedures that dehydrate the skin
WHY JUVÉDERM® VOLITE?
- Juvéderm® VOLITE requires only 1 treatment to improve hydration for up to 9 months
- 96% of patients in our clinical study had improved skin quality after treatment*
- Uses Vycross ® patented technology and provides thorough tissue integration, resulting in a smooth and natural look with long lasting effects
- From Juvéderm®, the world’s leading brand of hyaluronic acid facial filler with 32.7 million treatments carried out worldwide**
*251 of the 261 patients
** The no. 1 HA brand according to market share in the majority of markets where data is available (2016)
WHICH AREAS AND ISSUES CAN BE TREATED?
- Wrinkles (Around the eyes, forehead and laugh lines)
- For fuller and thicker lips
- Loss of volume around cheeks area
- Tear trough (Fine lines/loss of volume under eye area)
- Elevate deep folds
- Repairing facial imperfections
- Improve nose and face shape
HOW IS THE PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
Treatment area will be cleaned with an antiseptic. Doctor will inject into the treatment area using a fine needle. Swelling and redness may be present after the treatment. It will disappear after a few days depending on the area treated.
Patients are able to apply make up and resume to normal activities right after treatment. Patients may also opt for numbing cream to be applied on the injection area.
HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST?
How long the fillers last is conditional and varies in individuals. These conditions include the type of treatment done, the areas treated and the ability of the patient’s skin to absorb the materials injected.
However, with a proper maintenance program, the results typically last more than a year.