What is Juvéderm® VOLITE?
Juvéderm® VOLITE is a minimally invasive injectable treatment that delivers hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the skin, directly into the dermis layer. HA attracts water to hydrate skin, improves elasticity and reduces fine lines.
HA fillers are recognized to bring benefits to the skin by stimulating collagen production which leads to an improvement in overall skin quality. It can be used for the hands, face, neck and décolletage.
Who can benefit from Juvéderm® VOLITE?
- If you have dry skin; or
- skin that is oily on the surface but dehydrated underneath; or
- wish to maintain your skin quality and enhance general skin health; or
- have undergone laser and or other heat generating procedures that dehydrate the skin
Why Juvéderm® VOLITE?
- Juvéderm® VOLITE requires only 1 treatment to improve hydration for up to 9 months
- 96% of patients in our clinical study had improved skin quality after treatment*
- Uses Vycross ® patented technology and provides thorough tissue integration, resulting in a smooth and natural look with long lasting effects
- From Juvéderm®, the world’s leading brand of hyaluronic acid facial filler with 32.7 million treatments carried out worldwide**
*251 of the 261 patients
** The no. 1 HA brand according to market share in the majority of markets where data is available (2016)